We recommend adding the text and images you want to print and placing it in a text box. Once the label looks good, you can rotate the entire text box to print the labels.
How to Add a Text Box:
- On the Insert tab, in the Text group, click Text Box, and then click Draw Text Box.
- Click in the document, and then drag to draw the text box the size that you want.
- To add text to a text box, click inside the text box, and then type or paste the images you need.
How to Rotate a Text box in Word (Rotate 90 degrees to the left or 90 degrees to the right)
- Click the picture, shape, text box, or WordArt that you want to rotate.
- Do one of the following: To rotate a picture, under Picture Tools, click the Format tab. ..
- In the Arrange group, click Rotate, and then do one of the following:
- Rotate left or right
Once complete, copy and paste the text box into each of the label cells of the table and print